Terms of Service
Last Updated: 2/08/2023
Welcome to Virtuello (Virtuello.co.nz). By using our website, you agree to comply with the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our services.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website.
Use of the Website
- Content: The content provided on Virtuello.co.nz is for informational purposes only. We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information on our website.
- Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any illegal, harmful, or unauthorized activities that may interfere with the operation of our website or the rights of others.
- Intellectual Property: All content, logos, and trademarks displayed on our website are the property of Virtuello or their respective owners. You are not permitted to use or reproduce any of this content without our prior written consent.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We do not endorse or assume responsibility for the content or practices of these websites.
Disclaimer of Liability
- No Warranty: Virtuello provides our website and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties or representations. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Virtuello or its employees be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, or special damages arising out of or related to your use of our website or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Virtuello and its employees from any claims, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of our website or violation of these Terms.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms on our website. Your continued use of our website after the changes constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our website at any time without notice for any reason, including if you violate these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes arising from these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].